NSW, we’ve missed you
We’re delighted to let you know that as of Monday 11th October 2021, our NSW stores are now reopened. We look forward to welcoming you back!
As always, our priority in reopening is to do so in a safe way for our staff and customers. That means that shopping with us will be a little different for the time being, in accordance with the NSW Government’s health advice.
Here’s what to expect when you visit:
- All customers visiting our stores must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as required by NSW government. Please have your vaccination evidence at the ready upon entry.
- Please wear a mask when visiting our store, and we kindly ask that you do not remove it to smell products (they’re smelly though, we promise!)
- Check-in on entry into the store with the easy to use QR code.
- There’s a limit to how many people we can have in the store at one time, so we may take a little longer to serve you.
- Despite being really excited to see you, we promise not to hug and squeeze, also none of the usual free hand and arm massages! However, our lovely staff will be able to guide you through a demo, touch-free.
- Alternatively, download our App (iOS / Android), and use the Lush Lens function in store to see product information and virtual demos.
- There’s plenty of free warm water and soap for you to wash your hands when you arrive, and before leaving if you wish. We also have hand sanitiser if you prefer.
- Please ask if you need anything - we can help from a safe distance.
- Stay home if you’re unwell or have been in contact with a COVID-19 case
Like always, we encourage a kind and respectful environment to ensure our team members can deliver the best customer experience possible.
If you have any questions at all, you can reach your local store team here, or our friendly Customer Care team will be happy to help. Give them a call on 1300 LUSH AU (5874 28) Monday to Wednesday 9.30am - 4.30pm AEST or email [email protected]
WILL YOU STAY OPEN PERMANENTLY?
We will continue to be led by health experts, officials and relevant Government authorities in all of our planning. For now, we are looking forward to welcoming customers back into our stores and bringing fresh, handmade cosmetics to communities around the country.
CAN I RETURN ITEMS?
Yes you can. Any items purchased in-store or online, can be returned to any of our shops. Although, please don’t be offended if the team ask for the returned item to be placed in a receptacle. You can find out more about returns here.
CAN I RETURN MY EMPTY BLACK POTS?
Yes you can. As a part of our Bring it Back recycling scheme, you can bring back any full- sized Lush plastic packaging to your local Lush shop to be recycled. For each plastic Lush item returned, customers will receive $1 deposit to spend on their Lush basket that day. Alternatively, you can return five items of Lush plastic packaging in exchange for a Fresh Face Mask.
ARE YOU STILL MAKING SAMPLES?
Yes. Our friendly staff will be able to guide you through a touch-free demonstration, and prepare samples for you to take home to try.
DO YOU HAVE CLICK AND COLLECT?
We don’t have a dedicated click and collect service operating at the moment, however, you are welcome to call ahead and the team can gather your products for you, making your visit as seamless as possible. You can find store contact information here.
Homepage - NSW, we’ve missed you