Lush Gift Cards Explained
Lucky enough to get a Lush gift card? Here’s how to use it...
How to buy and redeem your Lush gift card:
- Ask in-store and load up a physical Gift Card with your lucky recipient’s chosen amount of cash. Simply wrap it up and give it to them.
- Alternatively, you can purchase an electronic gift card (eGift Card) online here and send it via email.
- They can then redeem their gift card at any one of our shops or online to purchase lovely Lush products that their heart desires.
- Gift cards expire 3 years after the date of purchase.
- Please note that when you select a future date for your eGift Card to be sent via email, it could arrive anytime during that day, between 00:01 and 11:59 on the date selected, we are not able to guarantee a time of delivery
How to check your card balance
To check your balance, please ask in-store or you can check online here.
To save on paper (and be kind to the environment) we don't provide the buyer with a receipt of the loaded amount.
You don't have to spend the whole amount in one go. And, if you need to know your remaining balance, you can simply ask at the till or check online here.
Top your physical Lush Gift Card up whenever you like - they're re-usable. If you're finished with one, return it to us and we'll melt it down and reuse the plastic as part of our recycling scheme! Unfortunately, it is not possible to top up an eGift Card.
You don't have to spend the whole amount in one go. And, if you need to know your remaining balance, you can simply ask at the till or check online.