#makepeacewithcoriander #hatersgonnalove #seedsoflove
Where do we get it?
Lush purchases coriander essential oil from a Hungarian distiller. The oil is steam distilled from the seeds of the plant, grown mainly in Russia, Ukraine and Hungary.
What are the benefits of coriander seed oil?
- Sweet, spicy, strong and woody aroma.
- Mood-boosting when inhaled.
- Antibacterial and antifungal.
- Stimulates the blood flow and warms the body.
- Has an analgesic effect on muscles.
Coriander (Coriandrum sativum) is native to the Middle East but now grows all over the world. Its leaves are feathery, and it bears purple-tinged or white flowers and small green seeds.
The ancient Egyptians called coriander 'the spice of happiness' because of its uplifting and anti-fatigue effect on the mind and used it as an aphrodisiac. It was also referred to as an aphrodisiac in the Arabian fantasy One Thousand and One Nights.