Email subscriber prize draw terms and conditions
23rd June 2023
Lush Retail Limited (the Promoter) UK & ROI Email subscriber Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The monthly prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- No product purchase is necessary as if you are currently an email subscriber or once you have opted-in to join the Promoter’s email subscribers’ list, you will automatically be entered into that month’s prize draw.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind which occurs so that you are not entered into the prize draw.
- Every month one winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process and the winner will receive a free product with a RRP of up to £50, subject to availability and the discretion of the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at email signup) and must provide a postal address to claim and receive their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 28 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners to anyone who emails [email protected] within one month after the month in which the prize draw takes place. If you object to any or all of your surname and county being published or made available, please contact the Promoter [email protected]. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be processed as set out in the Promoter's Privacy Notice. See also 9 with regard to the announcement of winners.
- The prize draw will be governed by the law of England and Wales and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Lush Retail Limited of 29 High Street, Poole, England, BH15 1AB.