IE Lush Delivery Pass
Got a question about the new Lush Delivery Pass? Here's everything you need to know...
1. What is the Lush Delivery Pass?For €20 you will receive unlimited standard shipping in the ROI on all your orders placed using your registered account for one year*. You could use it to top up on your favourite Lush goodies, or use it to gift your whole address book as long as they have a ROI postal address.
2. How much does it cost?It costs €20 per year, and we will not automatically renew the pass once it expires. We will contact you to let you know when it is due to expire and you can renew the pass for another year if you choose.
3. Can I cancel my Delivery Pass?You can cancel your Delivery Pass within 30 days of purchase if it has not been used and will be entitled to a full refund. Read more about our terms and conditions of use here.
4. Can I use my Delivery Pass for any ROI address?You can use your active Delivery Pass to send an order via standard delivery to any ROI address. You can use it to send to your own home address or use it to send a gift as long as they have a ROI postcode.
5. What delivery method can I use with the Lush Delivery Pass?The Delivery Pass gets you unlimited* standard delivery within the ROI for one year. It does not include international delivery, next day delivery, same day delivery, weekend delivery or click & collect services. If you require another delivery method this will need to be selected and paid for at the checkout.
6. How can I buy the Lush Delivery Pass?To purchase a Delivery Pass, visit this page, and add to your basket. You can then pay for it at checkout and it will become active within your account. For future purchases, it will enable you to select 'Delivery Pass' as a delivery method and you will automatically receive free standard delivery within the ROI.
7. Can I buy a Lush Delivery Pass for a friend?No, not at this time. You cannot gift it as it needs to be associated with your account once logged in. However, you can use it to send gifts to friends as long as they have a ROI postal address.
8. I’m a Kitchen subscriber, do I get free delivery on my boxes?Good news! If you are a Kitchen subscriber and have an active Delivery Pass, you will be entitled to free standard delivery on your boxes to a ROI postcode. If your Delivery Pass expires, you will no longer receive free delivery on your subscription.
Got some more questions? Read our full Lush Delivery Pass terms & conditions here or send a message via Livechat to our Customer Care team.
*Terms & conditions apply.