NZ Party Policies
So we heard you like to party? To make sure you have the best experience with us as possible, please have a read of the Terms and Conditions below.
- The fee for parties is $55 NZD per head
- We want to make sure you have a great time, so please book parties at least 4 weeks in advance.
- Please note that in some stores, there may be an additional fee for security and/or utilities that may be required for out of trade hours. This fee is payable by the customer. If this is the case, the team member you book with will disclose this at the time of your booking.
- There is a minimum number of attendees for both during and after hours parties in store. If you are booking a Party for during the day, the minimum number is 6 attendees. If you are booking an out of trade hours time slot, the minimum number of attendees is 8.
- Shops may have differing time slots available to book parties in; some may hold them during opening hours, whilst others may need to hold parties when the shop is closed. Please double check with the shop directly for more information.
- Booking is easy. Following an in store consultation at the location you wish to hold your party, we require a deposit to secure your time and date. The minimum deposit to secure your booking will be the cost of two attendees. You can pay more if you wish, though the price of two attendees is the minimum deposit accepted. If you wish to pay more, just let your store know when booking and this will be reflected in your receipt.
- No one wants to be late to the party, but if you think you are going to be please let us know by calling the store. Parties are booked for specific slots, so it is not possible to make up any lost time.
- We hope you never have to cancel a booking with us, but where it’s necessary due to unforeseen circumstances we will always aim to reschedule. If you cancel within 48 hours of your party, there is a cancellation fee equivalent to the minimum deposit amount.
- Please make sure you read the Terms and Conditions and Refunds policies before ordering party gifts for guests.
- All guests under 16 years old must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. The children must remain under parent/guardian supervision at all times. The welfare and safety of all children remains the full responsibility of the parents/guardians attending and not of Lush staff. For young persons between 16 and 18 please provide the store manager with contact details for the parent/guardian for use in case of emergency.
- A full disclosure of allergies and intolerances of all attendees must be provided by the person booking the party during the consultation, or no later than 48 hours before the party.
- The parent/guardian of any attendee (under 18) who suffers from any allergies to our ingredients must attend with their child. Lush staff are unable to administer any kind of medication.
- We are not licensed to serve food or beverages in our stores. Guests will not be able to bring in outside food or drinks.
- We do not allow the opening of gifts inside the store. This is to ensure your party moves along with its agenda and we have enough time to get through all the activities.
- All personal details provided are kept securely on file for future reference and will never be used for any purpose other than what it was provided for, unless we have a legal reason to do so. All booking details are held with a trusted third party for the specific purpose of processing that booking. Information will be held for three years, after which it will be securely deleted. Should you wish to withdraw your consent or exercise any of your other legal rights you can do so at any time by contacting [email protected]
If you have any other questions or queries, please feel free to ask in store or get in touch with Customer Care on 0800 587 469 or [email protected]
We can’t wait to party with you!