2022 UK Sale Terms and Conditions
Sales T and Cs, they’re as easy as 1,2,3s.
Well, well, here’s a lovely surprise for you from us! A Lush haul up to 50% (or other such percentage as advertised) off the original online and retail selling price for festive gifts and products made before October 2022 plus some products we are saying goodbye to.
Why do we do a sale? Because we believe fresh is best! At Lush we have a Freshness policy showing our commitment to selling the freshest cosmetics and being transparent so you’ll always know when something was made.
But before you start adding to your basket, please take a look at our sale terms and conditions below (please note for online sales that these T&Cs supplement our standard online T&Cs which can be found here):
1. The sale will begin on the 26th December 2022 and will end when we have run out of the selected stock. The sale items are exclusive to in-store and online retail sales in the UK only.
2. The sale is on a ‘first come first served’ basis and subject to availability. As the stock is limited, it will not be remade once it has been sold through.
3. The products to be included in the sale shall be at our sole discretion and we make no guarantee as to the type or availability of any of the products included within the sale, although we hope to include as many of your favourite festive treats and other popular products as possible.
4. All stock will be sold in line with our bulk buying policy to ensure products are for personal use and not for resale.
5. We hope you are thrilled with your purchases. However, in the case of a faulty item, we are unfortunately unable to replace sale items due to limited stock. Instead, Customer Care will be able to offer a full refund on any faulty sale items or errors that occur from online or in-store purchases. If you have purchased online and you have simply changed your mind, you have the right to a refund if the product is returned within 14 days of purchase in its original condition. For more information on refunds, please refer to our standard T&Cs. This does not affect your statutory rights.
6. Some of the products in the sale are outside the time frames of our usual Freshness Policy (this is not the same thing as their best before date). It’s possible that a few of the items you purchase won’t be as fresh as our full-priced items and we think it’s important you’re aware of that now before receiving them.
7. Only standard delivery will be available on orders including sale items from midday on Wednesday 21st December onwards, until the end of the sale. Your sale order will, therefore, be delivered via standard mail and is subject to the delivery restraints of that service during the festive period. For this reason, orders may fall out of the delivery times quoted in our Delivery Information page. You shall not be entitled to a refund of any delivery fees in the event your order is not delivered within these timeframes.
8. The discount is applicable against the gross value of the product. This includes VAT where applicable.
9. Where any of these sale terms and conditions conflict with our standard T&Cs, these terms and conditions shall prevail in relation to the purchase of any sale products.
10. We reserve our right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time without prior written notice and at our sole discretion.
Now the small print’s done, it’s time to get ordering. We hope you enjoy the sale!